ORAL HEALTH CARE
Oral Health Care
- Do not brush your teeth with excess pressure.
- Never share your toothbrush.
- Avoid sticky foods and sweets.
- Refrain from all forms of tobacco consumption.
- Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Always clean in between your teeth.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Use a soft bristled brush.
- Change your toothbrush if you feel the bristles are hard.
- Check your mouth regularly for any sores.
- Visit your doctor for regular check-ups.
- Place the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
- Move the brush back and forth gently and short strokes.
- Brush the outer surface, the inside surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of all teeth.
- To clean the inside surface of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and to maintain a fresh breath.
Would you like to get in touch with us for any dentally related matter or problem?