After Root Canal Treatment
- Do not eat anything until the numbness in your mouth wears off.
- Avoid chewing or biting on the tooth being treated.
- Avoid hard foods and hard substances, such as ice, nuts, dry fruits, etc.
- Avoid smoking.
- If possible, chew only from the opposite side of your mouth.
- Do not chew or bite on the treated tooth until you have had it restored by your dentist.
- To reduce pain and swelling,rinse three times a day with warm salt water.
- Have regular dental checkups.
Consult your dentist if
- A visible swelling inside or outside of your mouth.
- Your bite feels uneven.
Would you like to get in touch with us for any dentally related matter or problem?